Gift card T&Cs
Spafinder Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to use of The Spafinder Gift Card (“Gift Card”), issued by Blackhawk Network (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 84 123 251 703 of Suite 202, 6A Glen Street, Milsons Point, NSW, 2061 (“Blackhawk”). If you give a Gift Card to another person, you must notify them that they will be bound by these terms and conditions. New South Wales law applies to these terms and conditions. By using the Gift Card, you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The Gift Card may be used to purchase goods or services at participating Spafinder locations in Australia (“Participating Spas”), with EFTPOS facilities, provided that the Gift Card has enough unused value to make the purchase. Participating Spas are listed on www.spafinder.com.au.
- Gift Cards expire three (3) years from the date of issue and are multi-usable. The expiry date and balance can both be checked at www.spafinder.com.au.
- Gift Cards expire at the end of the month which is three years after activation. It is not possible to extend the expiry date of expired Gift Cards. All cards purchased at any store are activated when purchased at the point-of-sale. Cardholders are advised to write the month and year of purchase on the rear of the Gift Card, if this is not done at the point-of-sale.
- Neither Blackhawk nor any Participating Spa will be responsible for amounts payable for appointments or reservations booked at non-participating spa locations.
- Gift Cards are not registered to the Cardholder or any other user. Anyone in possession of the Gift Card may use it. Please, therefore, keep your Gift Card in a secure place. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Gift Cards will not be replaced.
- Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online or for cash and may not be reloaded, returned for a refund or have their balances consolidated to a new Gift Card. Gift Cards may not be redeemed or replaced after expiry and are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. Cash will not be given for any unused amounts left on the Gift Card before or after expiry.
- Gift Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer, unless otherwise advised by the Participating Spa.
- There is no GST included in the cost of the Gift Card. GST may be payable on any goods or services that the Cardholder may buy with the Gift Card.
- Subject to any applicable laws, Blackhawk does not make warranty of any kind regarding any goods or services you may receive in connection with your use and redemption of the Gift Card.
- Subject to any applicable laws, Blackhawk will not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, cost, damage or any indirect or consequential damages which arise out of or which are in any way connected with (i) your use and redemption of the Gift Card; or (ii) the performance or non-performance by any Participating Spas or third-party providers, even if you have been advised of the possibility of damages. Under no circumstances will Blackhawk be liable for any delay or failure of performance resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Subject to applicable law, Blackhawk’s liability is limited to replacing faulty Gift Cards.
- Our contact details are available at www.spafinder.com.au. You may also phone our customer service centre on 1300 882 590.
- Subject to applicable law, Blackhawk may cancel any Gift Card, or the Gift Card scheme, for any reason at any time, without notice. If Blackhawk does so, Blackhawk may either provide a refund or a replacement Gift Card of equivalent value, unless Blackhawk reasonably suspects fraud in relation to a Gift Card. The Gift Card remains Blackhawk’s property at all times.
- Blackhawk may vary or replace these terms and conditions from time to time (including to introduce new fees) by publishing a notice on www.spafinder.com.au. The current version of these terms and conditions is available at www.spafinder.com.au.
Indulge in your next spa experienceSearch Now